Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
We are currently closed for the winter season. We will be re-opening in Spring. We look forward to welcoming you all back then.
Please read the following important information regarding COVIDThe Centre is working to ensure the health and safety of all patrons and staff is maintained. We want to address the growing fears around the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and share with you the information we have at the current time.
We are working to ensure our centre remains a safe place to visit and work. The health and safety of our community is our main priority, we always uphold a high standard of hygiene within the centre, however are taking extra precautions during this time.
We hope you will do what you can to take care of yourself and those around you, we also encourage you to use and support our community facility with confidence while it is safe to do so.
Please see the latest update on the situation below.
Remember is you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the flu, cough or cold to please remain away from the centre until you are feeling 100%.
Opening Hours remain the same
Monday to Friday
05:30am - 06:00pm
07:00am - 05:00pm
09:00am - 05:00pm
10:00am - 4:00pm
Update - 29/03/2021
❗ IMPORTANT GUEST & MEMBER UPDATE ❗
As per QLD Health directive, From 5pm 29 March 2021, relating to facilities outside Greater Brisbane.
- You must carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave home, unless you have a lawful reason not to.
- You must wear a mask in indoor spaces, such as:
- cafés areas (not required for patrons while seated; customer facing staff only)
- indoor recreational facilities and gyms (except if doing strenuous exercise*)
- It is strongly recommended you wear a mask when outdoors if you are unable to stay more than 1.5m distance from other people, such as busy walkways and thoroughfares.
- Masks do not need to be worn in some circumstances, including children under 12 years, where people have certain medical conditions, and in workplaces where it is not safe to do so.
- You can remove your masks to consume food or drink.
*Strenuous exercise is exercise in or above the aerobic zone including high-intensity interval training, cycling, running.
This period is subject to change in line with revisions from the State Government. Learn more here.
For full information, please refer to our website and check your email inbox for updated advice coming soon.
Let's work hard, together as a community to stop the spread! We look forward to seeing you and enjoying our facilities under these guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions Expand all
What are we doing to minimise health risks in-Centre?
The Centre will be vigilant in implementing infection control procedures including daily cleaning in accordance with normal protocols, the promotion of healthy hygiene habits and will make hand sanitiser available for staff and patrons to use while using the Centre.
What information and advice will help our members?
For now, the best advice is to follow some simple steps to help slow the spread of the virus and to reduce the risk of infection.
Follow the information and tips to help improve your safety and wellbeing, from Department of Health website
If I have or am undergoing a period of self-isolation, what happens to my membership?
If you are showing symptoms or have been recommended by a Health Professional to self isolate, you should be staying at home and minimising contact with others. Please contact the Centre team to discuss managing your membership where you are uncertain of your options.